email

contact me by email: apmaddux@yahoo.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Miscellaneous Sewing

These jeans had about a 2 inch rip in the seat. 
I sewed a scrap of denim on the inside.
Then I used a zig-zag stitch to sew over the rip using matching thread.
You can barely see where the tear was now.

In the last week, I have re-attached a ruffle hem on a little girl's dress.
The dress was new at Christmas. The ruffle came off the first time it was worn.

I also sewed patches on my two nieces' karate uniforms - 4 patches on each top.

Oh, one more thing....
I made a cover for a foam back pillow with a velcro closure
so it can be removed and washed easily.

Do you need any miscellaneous sewing done?   If sew, email me at apmaddux@yahoo.com

             Thanks,
             Angela Maddux




No comments:

Post a Comment